Fox Sports Phone Numbers and Emails

DMCA Inquiries
mobile@support.foxsports.com
Mobile App
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Fox Sports Customer Service Overview

• Fox Sports Customer Service is rated at 1.5 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by email.

Source Distribution
    49% phone 51% email
  • The best email to contact Fox Sports is foxsportssupports@fox.com. 98% of customers use this email address to address their issues and concerns.

• The best phone number to call Fox Sports is 3103693921. 87% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns.

• The longest wait times are on Saturday, while the shortest are on Tuesday. The average call time is 2 minutes.

View full overview ›
PissedConsumer Club

Contact Information

Fox Sports Website:

Fox Sports Help Center:

Corporate Office Address:

Fox Sports Interactive Media, LLC
2121 Avenue of the Stars, 21st Fl.
Century City, California 90067
United States

Fox Sports Customer Service Reviews

1.5 / 5
Poor
Guest-5586787
To cancel my subscription

Their service sucks! They make it very difficult to cancel a subscription, or to get a live person to walk you thru it, to do it properly. Horrible company to do business with!

Guest-4754151
Private Contest Entry

I have not received any useful help, Fox Super6 still has not contacted me. I won a Private Contest Entry and I am still waiting for information on how to except the prize.

How Good is Fox Sports's Customer Service?

Zalen Vzs
Zalen Vzs
Feels Disappointed | Jun 19, 2024

Euro 2024 is broadcast with fox. Why wasn’t Turkiye vs Georgia was on streaming services. This is a shame on you and I will cancel any fox streaming and cable service. Shame on you. I will bring this up to friends and family.

Danee Znc
Danee Znc
Feels Disappointed | May 02, 2024

They are not available. I contacted my cable provider for help, we were given a phone number. When we called, we did not get a live person or any help, but were asked to leave a message. Problem and questions not fixed or answered. Website also did not work.

Meleana Scr
Meleana Scr
Feels Neutral | Apr 22, 2024

On the twentieth of april I was watching the xfinity race and it got interrupted by a football game and I want to know why.

James L Emg
James L Emg
Feels Disappointed | Mar 16, 2024

Waste of my time

Reita S Zqg
Reita S Zqg
Feels Disappointed | Feb 26, 2024

Watched for 2 too 3 years now they want to charge 50 dollars nope can't do it I'm a senior n enjoy wrestling but not on fox

Eric M Ctn

3% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Fox Sports?

Product/ Service Question:

• “Major complaint how dare you disgrace the game of baseball with Alex Rodriguez disgusting it should be banned for life cheater”
  • “App will not connect”
  • “Because I was wondering why they don't show girls senior softball games like Laguna Creek there's a freshman that is playing varsity”

Request for Information Question:

• “Concerns of Fox Soccers Social Media pages”
  • “Need to speak with Carissa Thompson”
  • “To complain about a current program”

Account Question:

• “It's not letting me sign in with my tv provider”
  • “I'm trying to log in Fox pick 6 for week 4 the leaderboard is not working”
  • “Sign up confusion”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Subscribe”
  • “I would like to subscribe to Fox Sports”
  • “Want to subscribe to fox sports 1”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I want to upgrade my TV package but unable to”
  • “Trying to get the channel”
  • “I sign for seven day free trial didn't get it”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Charge on account”
  • “Tryed to get fox sports 1 yesterday with no luck but was charged 49.95 on my credit card by stream entertainment on helpfox.com fox sports”
  • “Signed up today big statement my cc would not be charged Neil free trial was up . Boom I'm already charged WHY???”

Staff Question:

Employment Question:

• “Payroll”
  • “Job inquries”

Cards Question:

• “Because they took 59.99 off my card and I need a refund please”
  • “I got all Predictions right for Sunday as well card game”

Other Question:

• “File a complaint I am watching euro cup soccer and Fox sports showing the final score on the ribbon going across the bottom of the screen”
  • “Comment on announcers”
  • “Correction of inormation”

Compare Fox Sports To

1.5
CBS Sports
909 reviews
1.9
Do you have something to say about Fox Sports? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup